Advanced Board Announcements

All about Advanced Board Announcements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lucifer
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Advanced Board Announcements

Post by Lucifer » 17 Mar 2015, 19:04

Extension Name: Advanced Board Announcements

Extension Description:
The extension is merger of the official phpBB extension Board Annoincements and some of my old code.

Why "ADVANCED"?

For my board I need different announcements to be visible by different user groups. There is no such extension, so I'm creating this.

If you want to keep your board simple and with fewer SQL Queries - USE THE OFFICIAL extension. If you need more features - use mine!

Be advised that MY own coding practices are not as good as the ones of the official extension developers. I will still advise you to use the ORIGINAL OFFICIAL extension. Not mine!

Extension Version: 1.0

Requirements:
PhpBB3 3.1.3 and newer

Features:
  • ACP:
    * Add new board announcements
    * Edit board announcements
    * Delete board announcements
Extension Download: https://github.com/satanasov/abannouncements

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable