You like my work?

This is all around section
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lucifer
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

You like my work?

Post by Lucifer » 07 Jan 2015, 18:56

Do you like my work?
Do you use any of these projects?

Leave a comment! Write your opinion or idea in the appropriate comment section. Tell me what you think about my resolution of your issues.

And of course you could tip me if you like:

Bitcoin 12afvCTp1dRrQdHaavzthZ1dNWMoi8eyc8

Jammy Johnny
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: You like my work?

Post by Jammy Johnny » 07 Jan 2015, 22:48

I cant wait to test the gallery on my live metal detecting forum. If I like it then I will donate :)